Pages

Saturday 26 January 2019

Its the end of the SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY!!!

What is one thing that you learned from participating in the Summer Learning Journey program this year?
I learnt a lot about animals the thing I learnt was that lots of animals are endangered and people can help save them.

What is one thing that surprised you? The thing that surprised me the most was that I could keep up with my blogging but at the same time I got to play around as well.

What is one thing that concerned or upset you? One thing that upset me was that the summer leaning journey has come to an end and one thing that concerned me was that I might not have finished the summer learning journey.

What is one thing that you (or your family) can do, moving forward, to help protect our natural environment? One thing I can do is I can go around to different locations to pick up rubbish. Another thing I can do is I can give up anything plastic related.

I hope you enjoyed all my blog post this holiday Please leave a positive comment on all my blogs if you haven't already. Make sure to include what your favorite blog post is.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Evangelina,

    My name is Augustine from Saint Patricks School, Panmure. I like what you have posted up here because it is very similar to what I have learned from SLJ. I like your idea of going around and picking up rubbish. That is a good idea. For me I have tried that at home, as a family we encouraged eveyrone to pick their own rubbish and put them in the right bin. I think I will do that as well at school and anywhere else I go.

    have a lovely day.
    Augustine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment Augustine. How did it work out when you did it at home and anywhere else you have gone to pick up rubbish. I like your blog posts as well and I will try my best to comment on some of them.

    Kind regards
    Evangeline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eva,

    I am proud of you for finishing the SLJ even though you couldn’t do it within the time frame.

    Hope you enjoyed doing all your blogs and hope you do it again.

    Regards

    Kaue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaue,

      Thanks for the lovely comment. Thank you for being so supportive during my summer learning days. You have helped me more then enough on my blogs.

      Thanks,
      Evangeline

      Delete
  4. Kia Ora Eva,

    Congratulations on finishing up the Summer Learning Journey for 2018-2019. It is a huge accomplishment - 60 activities - and you did them all. Way to go! I'm so pleased to read that you felt that you were able to finish the journey while also finding time to play around and to do other things. That is really the goal of the SLJ. We want to provide an opportunity for students to keep their learning going over summer but we also want to be sure that we don't take away from important time with family and friends. The summer is meant to be enjoyed!

    We, at the SLJ, have certainly enjoyed working with you over the past six weeks. It's been a lot of fun! We can't wait to see you at Pt England when we come in to hand out the SLJ certificates and prize packs at an assembly in February.

    See you soon!

    Best,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel,

    Thanks for the comment. It is very supportive, Thank you for being supportive with all the blogs ive done this summer. You have helped and guided me through every single blog post.

    Have you been busy this summer?

    Kind Regards
    Evangeline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Evangeline,

      Thanks for writing back! Yes, it has been a very busy summer but a really fun one. I love working with students over the break to keep their learning going because I can remember what it was like to come back to school and to forget so much of what I had learned the year before. I really hope that your brain is active and that you're going to hit the ground running when you get back to Pt England. It's going to be a great year, I reckon!

      Do you know who your teachers will be this year?

      Bye for now,
      Rachel :)

      Delete
  6. Hi Rachel,

    Yes I know my teacher is Mr Goodwin. He is a very lovely teacher and is also supportive to.

    Regards
    Eva

    ReplyDelete