Pages

Saturday 26 January 2019

Machu Picchu Summer Learning Journey

On your blog, tell us what you think about the government’s decision to restrict the number of tourists able to visit this special site. Is it fair? Be sure to tell us why you feel the way that you do.
In my opinion I think it is fair because as he said, it was damaged by tourist so his decision was made to stop tourist from damaging it even more. Another reason why I respect the governments decision is because he had a purpose to do make that rule and he didn't just do it to stop them from going up their he did it to keep Machu Picchu safe. The next reason why I think its fair is because a big part of why the government didn't want to have the tourist up there was because it can be unsafe for both the tourist and Machu Picchu. The government made that a rule because it was to keep them safe and to stop them from damaging Machu Picchu. I hope you enjoyed my blog post please leave a positive comment on my blog and make sure to include what you think about the governments decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment