Pages

Saturday 19 January 2019

Designing my own sink Summer learning journey

Let’s imagine that you could design a sink that could gather up and then drain away any foods that you don’t like. On your blog, tell us what you would put in your special sink on your blog, list all of the foods that you would put in your special draining sink.

I am a very picky person when it comes to food. Most of the foods I like is foods like chocolate, chicken, mash potatoes, noddles, hot bread and some veges lots of other things. This is the list of things I don't like and also the things I would put down my drain.


  1. onions I really don't like onions because the taste for me is gross and also if you cut it it stings your eyes.
  2. pork I don't like pork because I find it very chewy.
  3. beetroot I just don't like this because it taste very gross and I don't really like the texture.
  4. some veges I don't like some veges because of there tastes.
  5. boil eggs sometimes boil eggs smell very funny.
  6. peppers I just don't like peppers because they are very spicy.
I would love to have this sink that would be designed by me. I hope you enjoyed this blog post .Please leave a positive comment on my blog and what would you put down your sink.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Eva,

    This is Ms Nalder! How are you? I am not teaching at Pt England School anymore as I am doing some work for the Summer Learning Journey and I am also looking after my little girl Laila.

    How is your family? Please say hi to them from me!

    Wow, I love that your list of foods includes reasons why you don't like them! I would be able to eat all the foods on your list, however I take your point about onions being stingy on your eyes, and boiled eggs being smelly! I also think fish, and some cheeses, are smelly, but I love those!

    I would put cream down my sink, as I really don't like it!

    I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog :)

    Best wishes,
    Ms Nalder

    ReplyDelete