Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Fundraiser Idea Summer learning journey

This was my instructions
On your blog, list three different ideas or strategies for raising funds to preserve the Great Barrier Reef. What could you do to fund raise here in New Zealand?



This is my work
One way is to have a 40 hour famine. I have that idea because at school we have 40 hour famines. But when we have the 40 hour famine at school it's only for year 5 to year 8 who go to extension that get to join in. But you can do the 40 hour famine with anyone. If you don't know what the 40 hour famine is, it is a fund raiser for South Sudan. To raise money for South Sudan we didn't eat for 24 hours and we only got to drink Just Juice and we only got to eat barley sugars. We only had to do it for 234 hours because we could only sleep at school for 1 night but it was still fun.

Another fundraiser idea is to have a special sports club that allow ASD kids to join in. If you don't know what ASD is it stands for Autism Spectrum Disorder and doing this could be a very special fundraiser because many people don't want to have ASD kids in there sport team and that is because to them winning is more important then having fun and participating.  I think this is the best fundraiser idea because this is probably the rarest thing to do.

The last fundraiser idea is to maybe have a fun area. Basically you set up a lot of fun things to do as a kid and then when all the kids that want to join get to play with hings that they don't get or can't afford to get and then when it is time to end the fundraiser you let the kids have what they want and then you add up all he money they get and whoever gets the most money gets to keep something extra. Please leave a positive comment on my blog and make sure you include what fundraiser you would pick and also make sure to include your fundraiser ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Evangeline!

    These are such wonderful ideas! You have mentioned quite innovative ideas, I love you Idea about ASD! One of my family friends is an ASD kid, and I think he would love it!

    I think 40 hour famine is a great idea! A few years ago I did 40 hours with no electricity! It was super hard! But I love reading books so that kept me entertaining!

    Do you have a favourite book? I love Des Hunt’s books! He’s an awesome Kiwi writer!

    Keep up the creativity and hard work
    He Whetu Koe! (You’re a star!)
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete