Pages

Saturday 26 January 2019

No more plastic bags Summer Learning Journey

On your blog, tell us what they think about Countdown’s decision to stop using plastic bags.


I asked my mum what she thinks about countdown's decision to stop giving out plastic bags

her answer was.......

its a good idea to go plastic bag free because there will be no more plastic bags flying around open spaces outside. Another reason is because it cuts down having plastic bags in our landfills. Sea animals will no longer have to worry about getting caught in a stray plastic bag and possibly dying. I thinks that all companies shouldn't give out plastic bags.

I fully respect my Mum's answer and I also agree with her I hope you enjoyed this blog post Please leave a positive comment on my blog and make sure to include what your answer would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment