Pages

Friday 25 January 2019

Rainy day Summer Learning Journey

Here in New Zealand, we have noticed the change. In fact, we sometimes have torrential (huge) rain storms causing flooding, landslides and road closures. When it starts to rain really hard, Aronui and I usually hide out in our lounge and play games like Yahtzee, Monopoly and Uno. If it rains all day, we will also spend some time reading, watching movies and baking.
What about you? What do you like to do on a rainy day?  
On your blog, tell us about five things that you like to do when it is too rainy to go outside..
1. One thing I like doing is sitting in our living room with my family I like to watch TV.
2. Another thing I like doing when it is rainy is playing a board game with my family because we always have fun when we are together.

3. The third thing I like doing is having a nice hot tea and some cookies because it is always cold and having tea and cookies just makes me feel warm. My sister normally has milk and Cookies but everyone else has tea and Cookies, Milo and Cookies or Coffee and Cookies.

4. The next thing I like doing is sitting down with my family and having some conversations and having a big laugh about things.

5. The last thing I like doing is when it is almost time for bed because when its around that time we like to get cozy on our coaches and watch some movies on Netflix.I hope you enjoyed this blog post please leave a positive comment and make sure to include what you like to do when its raining.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Evangeline, it's Billy here from the Summer Learning Journey team. Congratulations on completing the entire lot of Summer Learning Journey activities. It's quite an accomplishment! I am sure your teachers will be really proud of your efforts.

    Thank you for sharing some different ideas about how to best spend a rainy day. I also enjoy watching television shows and movies. Occasionally I'll play board games with my friends or read a book. I love sleeping in when it's raining and having a lazy day.

    What sort of things do you enjoy doing when it's sunny outside?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Billy,

      Thank you for the lovely comment. Your welcome for sharing Ideas. You like a lot of the same things I do, do you find that funny or a bit weird?. I like sleeping when its rainy too. When its sunny outside I like to go swimming with family or friend. I also like to play on my trampoline and have water fights what about you?.

      Kind Regards
      Evangeline

      Delete