Pages

Thursday 24 January 2019

Superpowers Summer Learning Journey

If you could have a superpower, what would it be? If I could choose, I would like to be able to fly. It would make it possible for me to fly back to Canada and visit my family whenever I wanted. How amazing would that be?! On your blog, tell us what superpower you would like to have and why you’d like to have it.

If I was able to choose a superpower I would choose to be able to time travel because if I were to make any mistake I would be able to go back in time and fix my mistake. Another reason why I choose time travel is because if I were to do something wrong i could go back in time and do the right thing. The 3rd reason why I choose time travel is because if I was in a situation I didn't like then I cold just time travel to when the situation is over. The last reason why is because if I have not said anything about something and should have I could go back in time to when I should have said what I needed to say. I hope you enjoyed my blog post please leave a positive comment on my blog and make sure to include what superpower you would choose.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Eva,
    WOW, that is such an amazing way to put this superpower, and this is also very descriptive and exciting to read. I also really want to time travel, but my absolute No. 1 is flying. I would want to fly to the store, fly to my friends house, fly around the city, the possibilities are endless. But tie travel, on the other hand, is very coll as you can go back and re do stuff you regret, and skip over a bad situation. That is very clever! I am proud that you've put a very good post on your blog.

    Maybe next time you can change the colour as it is very hard to read.

    Happy Blogging
    Gargee HPS
    hpsgargeej.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the very nice comment. I like that you like my blog post. Thank you for putting your time into this comment. Nest time I will make it easier to read.

      Kind Regards
      Evangeline

      Delete
  2. Kia ora & Namaste Evangeline,
    Time travel is indeed a very appealing super power to have I must agree! However, I think it would drive me crazy because I would be constantly going back and forward in my life to adjust my mistakes, check the future, change things...I guess I wouldn't never again just be in the present because it would be very tempting to be constantly fixing my mistakes. Anyway, I think your reasons are cool and you completed the task well. There is a movie about this topic is called "The butterfly effect" have you seeing it?
    Keep up with your great work!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comment. I have heard of it before and I do know what it does thank you far asking me this question. What would you superpower be.
    Thank you for putting your time into this comment.

    Kind Regards
    Evangeline

    ReplyDelete