Pages

Friday 25 January 2019

Zip-lining Summer Learning Journey

I have tried ziplining and I really enjoyed it, however, I must admit that I was pretty scared to try it at first. How would you feel if you had the chance to go ziplining in Rotorua? On your blog, tell us how you would feel about going ziplining in Rotorua. Try to use some descriptive words (adjectives) and action words (verbs) in your post!.


I have been to Rotorua and it was so fun. We stayed at a hotel were we got to go swimming in beautiful blue water all the time and eat tasty food at a restaurant. I would love to share the experience of riding on the zip line and I only know I will like it because I've flying fox. In my opinion I think if you ride a zip line you would get the same feeling as a flying fox such as the butterflies in my tummy when you go fast and the sudden jolt when you stop at the end of the flying fox.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Evangeline, Rotorua is such a popular tourist destination. They have so many different activities for people to come and enjoy. I would love to go on the zip line there because it would be a nice combination of checking out the beautiful scenery while also enjoying a fun ride. I wonder how long it goes on for?

    Can you imagine having a zip line running from the top of the Sky Tower? Where would you run it to?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Billy,

    Thanks for the comment. You've been guiding me through a lot of my blog post and i'm very thankful. I would be super happy if someone made a zip line running from the top of the Sky Tower but I also wouldn't want to ride 1 because its unsafe and 2 because i'm scared of heights. Would you ride the zip line if it was running from the top of the Sky Tower?.

    ReplyDelete