Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Summer in New Zealand Summer learning journey

This was my instructions
On your blog, tell us what time of year you think is best for tourists for come and visit. Be sure to share at least three things that tourists could do while they were here in NZ.
This is my work
In my opinion I think tourist should come at summer because there are much more fun things then if they came at any other time of year. When it its summer people can go to the beach, play outside, go hiking, and do lots of different things. Another reason why summer is the best time for me is because Christmas here is when it is summer and on Christmas lots of pretty lights and decorations on mostly everyone's house. It is my favorite thing to look at and some of my family like lights to so we all drive around and look at decorations and lights. It is so pretty and very cool to look at because it changes every year and every year it gets prettier and prettier. Please leave a positive comment and make sure to include what your favorite time of year is in New Zealand.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Evangeline!

    It’s great to see you blogging with us! My Name is Hasiba, I am from Summer Learning Journey team. I love my job because I get to see heaps of Kiwi kids blogs! Just like yours!

    I think you have done a wonderful job persuading tourists to visit New Zealand during Summer! Summer is my favourite season too! Any traveller will be astonished! Franklin Street in Ponsonby, puts up the most beautiful lights I have ever seen each Christmas! You should check it out this Christmas!


    Keep up the creativity and hard work
    He Whetu Koe! (You’re a star!)
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete