Pages

Friday 25 January 2019

Cloud formations Summer Learning Journey

Clouds are formed when small drops of water stick together. To learn more about clouds and how they are formed, you can watch this cool video. Once you have learned about clouds, please choose your favorite cloud picture.
On your blog, tell us what you see in the photo. What shape(s) do you see? Be sure to tell us which picture (1, 2 or 3) you have chosen and describe what you see in lots of detail!.











#1 #2 #3
Out of the three photos above I would choose picture 3 because it is the most clearest and most detailed one. Another reason why I choose picture 3 is because when you look up in the sky you don't normally see a cloud in the shape of a mustache. The 3rd reason why is because when you see the mustache in the sky you can have a little laugh with family or friends and it just makes your day even better. The last reason why I choose it is because this will make most people happy or it will make them laugh but it can also make you closer to your friends or family because if you have a laugh with anyone it can grow into a bigger laugh and then it will turn into being friends and if that carry's on you might become best friends and the same with family. I hope you enjoyed my blog post please leave a positive comment on my blog and make sure to include what picture you would choose.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Evangeline,

    My name is Susie and I am a member of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) team this year. A lot of students have chosen the mustache cloud but you are the first one to give me FOUR reasons as to why you chose this special cloud. I am super impressed, ka pai!

    I can sense the positivity coming from you post. I like how you have mentioned getting to build deeper relationships with your friends and family by sharing the laugh. I agree with you that sometimes the smallest things like this cloud can bring joy! It would be great to start a conversation about the mustache shaped cloud too.

    Do you usually like to look at the sky? Personally, the sky makes me feel so calm and relaxed. It never gets boring because it changes constantly! Do you remember seeing any other oddly shaped clouds in the sky?

    Keep up the awesome work,

    Susie

    ReplyDelete