Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2019

My About me for 2019

WALT: write about ourselves on the internet in a cyber-smart way.
Kia ora and welcome to my blog. My name is Evangeline but people call me Eva for short and I go to Point England school. This year I am a year 6, my teacher’s name is Mr Goodwin and I'm in room 7. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother, my older sister comes to this school and she is a year 7, my older brother goes to Sacred Heart College and this is his first year and my twin baby sisters go to kindergarten.

I enjoy going to the pools more than I like going to the beach because you can have inside or outdoor pools, I don’t like going to the beach very much because it can only be outdoors and also because you get very sandy once you get out of the water. My favorite sport is tag or netball I like netball because you can get fitter and have fun at the same time. I also have been playing netball for 5 years and we have been undefeated for the first 4 years. I like tag because it's not as rough as rugby or league but it is a similar game. I like to eat foods like butter chicken or curry because sometimes curry can be spicy and I love spicy food. I like butter chicken because it can be sweet, sour and spicy. I don't have much hobbies but I like to jump on my trampoline.

I have lots of friends and there names are Jane, Oalii, Madi, Norah-jade, Mia, Sivaenah and Zoe. My friends are very kind and they are also very funny. If me or my friends get bored we can use anything around us to keep us entertained. I have amazing friends.
Task Description:
For this task we used a template given to us by Mr Goodwin to write about ourselves for the about me section on our blog. We had to think about our different interests, hobbies and information about ourselves in a way that is Cyber-smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment