Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Summer learning journey Tāne Mahuta tree

I would love to see the Tāne Mahuta one day because it is a very unique tree and it would be an honor to go and see something really beautiful. Another reason why I would love to go see the Tāne Mahuta tree is because of the location its in so basically if I ever get to see it I get a bonus because of the location. Personally I love going to see unique things like see creatures, Unique children and other weird things but going to see the Tāne Mahuta tree is so different and i'm saying that in a good way. The reason I like weird things is because personally I think i'm weird and seeing weird things just make my day. Please leave a comment telling me if you would ever see the Tāne Mahuta tree and also if you agree with me or not.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Evangeline,
    Thanks for completing another task! Ka Mau te Wehi!
    It's really cool that you want to visit Tāne Mahuta. I used to live up North so I had the privilege to visit this place couple times and I can tell you that in there I felt very connected to nature and quite inspired by the majestic size of Tāne Mahuta. Do you know that the tree height is 45.2 meters? That is pretty tall right?!! I am wondering if anybody has climb it yet, what do you reckon?
    Keep up with good work!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete