Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Summer learning Journey


               Summer learning Journey 
File:Covent Garden Christmas decorations 2011.JPG
Image attribution
My hometown is Auckland, Auckland is very interesting  it has loud noises and there are a lot of people but my favorite thing about my town is how kind people are and I also love to see all the houses when its Christmas because there are lots of lights and decorations. Most of my family live in Auckland and I love visiting them because they always have something crazy, good or bad to say and I love it. As I said I love Christmas in Auckland and not just because of the decorations but also because we get to travel to see my family and we have lots of fun doing it. I love my hometown so much and i'm proud to say that my hometown is AUCKLAND!!!




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Eva,
    My name is Patricia and I am part of the SLJ team. Thanks for completing another activity!
    It's nice to know that you enjoy live in Auckland, I do too! I love to be here because we can easy access great parks full of nature and playgrounds. I also like the fact that we have so many amazing beaches close by so everyone can enjoy it. It's how you used a good range of descriptive words. Also, I can see that your post really express your enthusiasm about live in Auckland and you clearly explain the reasons why, well done! For the future, I want you to think about use different adjectives that convey the same idea, for example, in your post you used the word "love" four times, instead you could use other words that deliver a similar idea such as "like, enjoy, adore" and so on.
    Good job here!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete