Pages

Sunday 23 December 2018

Summer learning journey create your own beast

This is my instructions
On your blog, post a description of your beast. Use interesting adjectives (describing words) to tell us about your beast.

This is my work
My beast would be very harmless but very scary looking. It will also have sharp teeth and it will be bigger that humans by 20 inches. My beast will have black eyes. It will also have pure black wings and very sharp horns on its head. My beast will have dark green leather like skin, four legs that have unpleasant sharp claws. My beast is very scary looking. I would make this beast my guard because it wont do any harm to people but it will scare them away. The only consequences is that it will scare everyone even if there not doing anything wrong. Please leave a positive comment and make sure to include what your beast would look like.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Evangeline,

    It is so great to see that you are blogging with us again this summer. Welcome back! I must admit that when I first saw your beast I was a little bit scared but after reading your description I can see that your beast looks scary but is actually harmless. Is he able to use his wings to fly or is he like a kiwi bird that has small wings but is unable to fly?

    I can see from your description that your beast also has sharp claws and sharp horns. Are they to help with protection? I hope that he/she wouldn't need them! As I am writing to you I realise that i am not sure if your beast is a 'he' or a 'she.' If you have time, could you please write back and let me know? I have a sense that the beast is a 'he' but I could be wrong!

    Thanks for being such a great blogger again this summer Evangeline. The entire team is really looking forward to reading through all of your posts and to providing comments. This week Sophie is on for commenting but Izzy, Patricia and Lee will all be back in January and, together, they will read and comment on all of your posts.

    Keep up the great work!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. He cant fly but the only reason why is that he might get lost and end up guarding a different house. Also he doesn't need the horns its just to help scare the robbers and bad people away and as you may notice it is a he as I said (Also he) so no more confusion is needed. thank you Rachel you are always so kind and thank you for your support.

    Kind regards
    Evangeline

    ReplyDelete