Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2018

Having fun with my sister and friend Summer learning journey

This was my instructions
On your blog, post a picture of yourself doing one of your favorite summer activities. Below the picture tell us what the activity is and tell us why it is one of your favorites.
This is my work
 One thing I like doing is taking pictures with my sister we always have lots of fun with it. When we take the picture we go back and look at ourselves then we start laughing it is so much fun but it's not the same with anyone else it is only fun with my sisters or friends. 

Another thing I like doing is going to my friend's house. The only friend's house my family goes to is my good friend Madi. We have lots of fun when we are with them because I hang out with Madi, My sister hangs out with Levonah and my brother hangs out with Mitchel. We have so much fun there we end up staying there later then we were going to.




3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Eva,

    I love the pictures that you have taken of yourself with your sister and with Madi. It looks like you have a wonderful time together over the summer, hanging out, playing with each other and spending quality time. What are some of your favourite things to do together?

    I hope that you have lots of special time together this holiday and that you have time to pop back and tell me more about the cool things that you get up to!

    I am just heading off for a short walk with my family. It is a beautiful day and I am keen to get some fresh air before coming back to continue my work.

    Bye for now!

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite things to do with my friend Madi is to make forts. One time we made a fort then we got to sleep in it. Before we went to sleep we had some ice cream and then some chips. After that we watched some TV ad then we finally fell asleep, that was one of my favorite experience with her.

    One of my favorite times with my sister is when we play on our trampoline and we also get to wet each other with our with our hose outside. It is always a fun time with her because that is one of the times we get along.

    What is your favorite thing to do with family or friends?.

    Regards
    Evangeline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Eva,

      That is a really good question. One of my favourite things to do with friends is to meet up and head to the local beach for a swim or a stroll in the sand. Where I grew up in Canada we didn't have beaches like those here in New Zealand so I love to spend as much time at local NZ beaches as I can. I also love to watch movies and go to sporting events like rugby matches or basketball games. I am hoping to get to a New Zealand Breakers game one day soon...

      Are you and Madi going to hang out again this week? If so, have a great time together! I am spending the week with Aronui (my son) and we're planning to go for a little walk through the forest this morning before we pop into my work to meet with the rest of the Summer Learning Journey blog commenters. We meet every Wednesday in person to talk about the programme. I really love the meetings and Aronui really loves seeing everyone and being included in our adult team meetings!

      Talk to you soon!
      Rachel :)

      Delete