Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

Lasagna Recipe Summer learning journey

This was my instructions
On your blog, share a list of the ingredients that you need to make this food. You must type out the list of ingredients yourself (and not
simply copy and paste it from a website) to earn full points.


This is my work
Like I said I don't really have a favorite food but I do love lasagna so I will share the recipe.
The first thing you need to do is preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Then what you have to do is get a large pan and in the pan cook and then stir ground beef until it goes brown. After that in a medium sized bowl combined cottage cheese, ricotta cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese and eggs. Then spread a thin layer of  meat sauce in the bottom of a 13x9 inch pan, Layer with uncooked lasagna noodles, the cheese combination, mozzarella cheese, and meat sauce. Continue layering until all of the ingredients are used, there should be 1/2 cups of mozzarella left so save that for later. After that cover pan with aluminum foil. Then Bake the uncooked Layers in the preheated oven for 45 minutes then when its cooked uncover the pan and top it of with the remaining mozzarella cheese and then put it back in the oven for 15 minutes. Then take it out of the oven and let it set for 10 to 15 minutes. Then enjoy your lasagna. I hope you enjoyed this blog post please leave a positive comment on my blog and include what your favorite food is.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Evangeline,

    Me again! :)

    Yum! I love lasagne too! Do you make this recipe at home? I used to make lasagne all the time but I recently moved to a new house and we're still stocking up our kitchen with pots and pans and cooking utensils so I don't have anything to cook it in! It's very annoying.

    I know you said you don't have favourite foods but is there a sweet treat that you really like as well?

    Blog ya later!

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete