Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2018

Bikers Summer learning journey

This was my instructions
On your blog, list the three people you would like to have on your Lake Taupo Cycle Race Support Crew. Tell us why you have chosen each person.



This is my work
If I had to pick from my friends and family the first person I would pick would be my brother because  he is very fit and can ride his bike fast and can dodge anything that's in his way except for a car. The next person would be Madi because she is also very fit and has done the triathlon with me and our sisters. The last person would be Jane because she is also another fit person and she has lots of experience ion bikes and also everyone I listed would be keen to do it and I also know all of them very well. I hope you enjoyed my blog posts for summer learning journey and please keep commenting because I would love to hear what you have to say about my blog posts and I will try my best to reply to all of your comments.

1 comment:


  1. Kia ora & Namaste Evangeline,
    Wow, you have chosen to gather a very powerful team to ride with you in this challenge and that is awesome! Also is nice to know that you have done a triathlon, when was that? Where? I never done a triathlon before, I only did a half marathon and it was very hard but I totally enjoyed the experience. I love to do outdoors sports, these days I mostly run at the beach and go for long bike rides around Auckland. What is your favourite outdoor activity?
    You've done a great job here! Ka pai!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete