Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

fern club summer learning journey

This was my instructions... On your blog list three sports teams that have the word ‘fern’ in their title. Beside each team’s name, post a picture of their uniform. Then, at the bottom of your blog post tell us which of the three uniforms you like best and why.
Here is my work...
There are three or more sports teams that I know of and that is black ferns silver ferns and i'm still not to sure but tall ferns.
The black ferns are a girls rugby team and this is there uniform from 1 to 10 I would rate this a 8 because I like the design.
Related image
the next team is the silver ferns this is there uniform I had to draw this due to copyright but I still think its really cool and looks the same or at least for me.
the last team is the tall ferns here is there uniform for this uniform I had to draw it. I thought it would be fun since i already drew one. This uniform is kind of the same but there are things to add.

I think my favorite uniform was the silver ferns because there design is very unique because I drew it but even the real one is cool. Sorry i could rate the other uniforms but ill leave that up to you. Please leave a positive comment and once again be sure to include your ratings for the uniforms.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Evangeline,
    You have done such a great job in here! Thumbs up for drawing the uniform for the ones you couldn't do the image attribution because that is exactly what being a responsible digital citizen is about.
    I agree with you as I think he Silver Ferns one is the coolest. I like it because is a bit more feminine and still highly functional. Furthermore I really like the detail of the fern in grey across the skirt in that angle.

    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete