Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

Hotel Summer learning journey

This was my instructions
On your blog tell us where you would build your hotel and what you would use to build it. For an extra five points, use Google Drawings to design one room in your hotel. You can also use a paper and pencil to draw your room, take a picture of the drawing, and post it on your blog.
This is my work
This is my hotel that I drew on a site called Google Drawings. It was very fun to draw because its a very modern hotel but I got to use a bit of my imagination. There is a pool outside and a deck with modern chairs then on top of the deck there is a small little roof. There is a two story hotel and inside is very big and there are lots of open spaces. The location is at the beach and the sun is setting. I hope you enjoyed what I had to say and draw about. Please leave a positive comment on my blog and be sure to include what your hotel will look like.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Evangeline

    I love the sound of your hotel. It looks like it would be very bright and a relaxing place to stay. I would love to lie on the deck and read a book all day long.

    What kind of materials would you need to use to build it?

    I look forward to your response.

    Izzy

    ReplyDelete