Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

Pancakes Summer learning journey

This is my instructions
For this activity you are asked to choose one of your favorite foods. On your blog, write the name of your favorite food and then tell us how to make it. You may need to ask a family member, friend or Google (!) for help, if you do not normally make this food for yourself.

This is my work
I don't really have a favorite food but I will tech you how to make pancakes because I like and they are the closest thing to my favorite.

1. The first step is to Whisk 1 1/2 cups flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon baking soda in a medium bowl. 

2. The next step is to whisk 1 cup and 2 tablespoons of milk, 4 tablespoons of melted butter and 1 egg in a different separate bowl.

3. Then fold it into the flour mixture until it has combined well but it's OK if there are some lumps in the mixture.

4. After that brush a large nonstick skillet or griddle with butter and heat over medium-low heat. Add ¼ cupfuls of batter and cook until bubbly on top and golden on the bottom, about 4 minutes. Flip and cook until golden on the bottom, about 2 more minutes. and there you go but you can only make 6 to 8 pancakes so if you want to make more you can double this recipe and that will double the amount of pancakes. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Evangeline,
    Pancakes, yum!! Thanks for sharing a mouthwatering recipe! Who does most of the cooking in your household? In my place I do most of the cooking because I love to cook for my daughter, I like the smells of cooking and I love when we sit together and nurture our body with some wholesome and healthy food. I am teaching my daughter (she is only 7 years old), how to cook some basic stuff at the moment and it has been fun to get her more involved in the kitchen. Do you help your mum to cook often?
    For the future consider to add a picture of the dish to make your post more eye-catching and mouthwatering.
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete