Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2019

Photos Summer learning journey

This was my instructions

On your blog, write a short story about what you think is happening in the picture. Be sure to tell us where you think the people are and what you think they were doing at the time that they stopped to pose for the selfie. To earn full points, the story must be 8 – 10 sentences long.



This is the photos



















This is my work
Instead of just picking one photo I choose to write about all of them.
 I think the first photo is taken at a stadium. I'm guessing that because for me it makes the most sense but I could be wrong. I think whats happening in the first photo is one man is taking a photo but then all his friends and family see his phone. Then they all realize he is taking a photo so they all try to fit in. In the first photo they are just posing for a photo at the stadium. I think they just wanted a photo at the stadium so when they get older they can look back at the photo to remember that time. Another reason why they might of took a photo is so they can show a family member or a friend that didn't get to go. The last reason why i thought they took the photo is so they could put it on Instagram or just have it on the internet.

The next photo was taken somewhere high but I don't have a clue where the location it is in. I think they took it because first of all the lighting is great. Second of all the photo looks really cool and third of all people love photos that are taken from somewhere high. He probably took a photo there because of high up it is. Personally I wouldn't take a photo there because I am scared of heights but every time I am high up I would get a little bit less scared of heights. He was probably just climbing what ever he is standing on then he saw how cool it looked so he decided to take a photo. he also probably just saw how high up he was so decided to take a photo to look back at when he gets older. I think he would put it on the internet to how how high he was and how high he climbed. I think this photo would have token a long time to do because when you are up high it is really hard to concentrate.

The third photo was probably taken on a building top but the photo captured the water that was beneath the house. In the photo you would see lots of different houses and the sea. She was probably taking a look at the water and pulled out here phone and then decided to take a photo. She probably wanted a photo to show family/friends how pretty the view is from up where she was standing. If she is on a house she is probably on the roof or the deck of a house. If she isn't on a roof of a house she is probably on a high deck that isn't attached to anything. It was very fun writing about all the photos and I hope you enjoyed my blog post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog and make sure to include what you think these people are doing in there photo.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Evangeline!

    Wow look at you! You are always reaching for the stars with these blog plots! Well done for writing a story for all THREE of the pictures!

    The task is to write a short story about the pictures, Next time you can actually tell us a story. Feel free to give the characters names and a story about them. You don’t need to focus on writing exactly what's happening in the picture. Just let your creative juices flow!

    I think my favourite is the third photo! What’s your favourite?

    Keep up the creativity and hard work
    He Whetu Koe! (You’re a star!)
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete