Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2019

Over-fishing for money Summer learning journey

This was my instructions
What do you think about this rule? Is it fair that people are charged up to $100 000 for over fishing? On your blog, tell us what you think about this rule and why you think it!.
This is my work
I don't think being charged to over-fish is necessary because some people that over-fish for the money just want the money but they don't think about the person that is giving the money to them and they don't know what the person is gonna do with the fish. Another reason is because there are some people that need the money but there are also people that just want money because they wan it. The last reason is that people don't think about the fish, if you do over-fish for money the fishes that you catch will be useless and they are dead and the only reason for that is because you wanted money. But you don't think about how it may effect the people around the world and also the fishes around the world. You may not know that the fish you have caught are fishes that are getting extinct, it doesn't happen a lot but there is a chance that you may catch one.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Evangeline, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey team. I posted some comments on your blog activities last summer - I wonder if you remember?

    Anyway, it's wonderful to see that you are still working as hard and are keeping up with your reading and writing over the summer break. You are going to be more than ready when you go back to school in February. Great stuff!

    Thank you for sharing your thoughts on whether or not people should be fined up to $100,000 if they're caught over fishing. You're right, it is a lot of money. I hope that this discourages people from attempting to over fish. The last thing we want is our oceans running out of fish. That would be terrible! I hope that people can be sensible about how many fish they catch and only catch fish that are over a certain size as well. Otherwise I might not be able to get my favourite meal from the local fish and chip shop!

    Have you ever been fishing before Evangeline? Did you enjoy it or find it a bit slow?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my blog and I have never been fishing but it does sound really fun. Have you been fishing and if you have what did you think of. Thank you for spending your time on commenting on my blog.

      Kind Regards
      Evangeline

      Delete