Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Graphs Summer learning journey

For this activity, you are asked to use this information to create a graph. The graph should have a title along with the names of each city and their hottest recorded temperatures. You can draw the graph by hand or use a computer program like Google Draw to create your graph. It’s completely up to you! On your blog, post a picture of your graph.
This is the graph I made and this is how I did it. The first thing I did was I made numbers from 5 to 200. Then I wrote at the bottom, what cities I chose, After that I wrote how hot it can get in those cities and then I added some squares to make it more clear to see how hot it get and to complete my graph.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Eva,

    Wow, you have done a lot of work to create this graph - I'm very impressed. Awesome work explaining how you did it too.

    The question asks you to use the temperatures they give you (Dallol, Dasht-e Loot, Tirat Zvi, Kabili and Bandar-e Mahshahr) for your graph. They are all in degrees celsius so you can compare them in a graph.

    Have a go at doing one on Google Sheets - have a look at this page to help you.

    https://support.google.com/docs/answer/63824?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

    Any questions, please ask!

    Best wishes,
    Ms Nalder

    ReplyDelete