Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

Air, Foot, Boat Summer learning journey

This was my instructions
On your blog tell us which of the three options you would take to explore Milford Sound. Be sure to tell us why you have chosen this option.

This is my work
I had to choose between going by boat, by foot or by air (helicopter) and I choose a helicopter and the reason why I chose the helicopter is because I am very lazy and I don't like walking very much. Another reason is because I think its the safest to travel by a helicopter apart from walking. the third reason why I choose the helicopter is because I would be able to bring my family along if I wanted to and the last reason why I choose the helicopter is because it would be the funnest out of all the choices because I can see things that you can't see on a boat or by feet and also if we are still in the helicopter and it gets dark we can look at the stars. That's it for this blog post I hope you enjoyed and please leave a positive comment on my blog and include what you would choose.

6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Eva,

    Wow! You are doing such an incredible job with the Summer Learning Journey programme. I am blown away by your effort and by your dedication. You are almost halfway through the SLJ programme and it is only December. Incredible.

    I have really enjoyed reading your posts and will do my very, very best to post comments on every single activity. Please know that we are reading them all and keeping careful track of everything that you do. I am the only one posting comments this week as it is a holiday so the rest of the team is off. They will all be back very soon and will work really hard throughout January to write back to you.

    In the meantime, I really wanted to post a comment on this activity because it made me laugh when you said that you would chose the helicopter because you are lazy and don't like walking. I love your honesty! I also agree that it would be pretty safe and that you would be able to bring your family along. I think that you would probably have an amazing view of the sound as well if you flew above it.

    If it was me, I would probably chose to walk as I love exploring areas by foot. I tend to have lots of energy and I really enjoy exercise. In fact, I am going to head out pretty soon for a quick walk around the blog in order to get some fresh air and exercise before I continue reading SLJ blogs.

    On that note, I better head out so that I can rush back and read more of these amazing posts. Keep up the great work, Eva!!

    Bye for now,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for the lovely comment I will try my best to post a lot more. I can tell you like to walk because you are always very energetic..
    Would you every try to climb Mount Everest.

    Kind Regards
    Evangeline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Eva,

      I think that I would enjoy the challenge of trying to climb a mountain but I am not sure that Everest is quite right for me as I tend to get really cold! I think that the snowy, wet conditions on Everest might be a bit too much for me to handle but I would love to try to climb another mountain what didn't have snow.

      What about you?

      Talk to you again soon!

      Best,
      Rachel :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Rachel thank you for replaying to me. Personally I wouldn't lib Everest and my reasons are really similar to yours, One reason is because it seems to be very cold and very high. But my Sister, Mum and I walk up the mountain in Mount Wellington.

      Have you ever walked up a mountain and if you have what mountain was it?.

      Regards
      Evangeline

      Delete
  3. One of the classic forms of work boots is that of logger boots. It's an incredibly ... Good Foot Support Is Essential With Logger Boots. aem dryflow filter f150 ecoboost

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. BoatParadise

    ReplyDelete