Pages

Monday 15 July 2019

Write like a year 6 (part 2)




It is a dark and stormy night, shadows cover the 2 story house in darkness. Lightning strikes and suddenly quiets down. Only being broken by the voices of the dead houses owners. I look closely and the curtains, suddenly they open up but looking inside I see darkness and as the lighting strikes it opens up a pathway of light throughout the house, all you are able to see is bright red blood dripping down the wall, It's still wet. I start to question if it's haunted or not.

Blood drips down the walls of the grey ruined house. As I get closer to the house more blood appears and I start to see faces. After their faces appear I start to see that the other half of their bodies are gone! Ghosts appear and the lightning starts getting louder and louder. I start to think they don't want me near their house so I back away slowly but as I get further and further away fog rises off the ground mysteriously. I start to sprint past the house but it seems when I run I go past the house again and again! So I stop running and I end up in front of the house again I freak out I'm so scared. What should I do!?

To Be Continued
_________________________________________________________________

Task Description: Mr Goodwin has asked us to participate in a writing task that includes us to write like an year 6. To successfully complete this task we will need to make sure the structure of each paragraphs story's are good and our punctuation is right. We also needed some simple and complex sentences.



No comments:

Post a Comment