Pages

Saturday 6 July 2019

Treasure chest

One day I was sailing on a boat. I learnt how to steer and how to catch the wind to make the boat go faster, but what I didn’t know was how to stop it from going out to far into the sea. I ended up sailing out way to far into the sea. I was so scared but then I saw a little island. It was very dry and it looked like a desert island. I had to stay there because I had nowhere else to go. So I went there. Sadly there was no food, no water and no rescue either. I got to the island and sat there for a bit. Then I decided to have a look around. Because I decided to look around, I found a treasure map. I was so happy but mostly surprised because I have never seen anything like it. It had so much detail on it. I was confused because I didn't understand pirate language but I found a way to understand it.

It took me to a strange place. I looked around and found a strange looking spot on the dry sand. I started to dig in that unusual looking spot. I dug for a bit but then I hit something hard. I tipped the sand out of the hole and I found a treasure chest. I looked at it then I tried to open it but there was a lock. I looked on the outside and I saw a clue. It was about the lock and how to open it. I ended up under a tree. I dug for a while and saw something shiny. I washed all the dirt off of it and it turned out to be a key. I Tried to unlock it and it wouldn’t work. I tried all the other keys but one. None of them worked but then I tried the last one and I finally opened it.

 Inside was a whole lot of coins. There was diamonds too. I was so happy and I had no idea what I was going to do with all of it. I saw paper and it said that all of that was worth $25,000. I looked at the date and it said 1985. I realized that it was worth so much more now. It was worth millions more. I was so happy so I decided to send a note in the bottle asking for some help and in doing so I received help.

 I got home and told my family about it. They were so happy and said I could keep it all. I was so happy and decided to save some to give it to my parents. In doing so they had enough money to buy us a mansion.

 I had a room so big that it looked like a mini house. I could fit lots of stuff in there and all my siblings had the same sized room. My parents got the biggest room. We all had our own closets. We also all had kings beds. I bought all my stuff with the money I had left over. I bought a hammock, a swing chair, couch, a smart TV and much more. I bought some new clothes, shoes, a new phone, laptop and iPad. I also got air pods which were very expensive. I still had lots of money left over so I decided to ask what pet my siblings would want. My older sister asked for a guinea pig so I bought her a guinea pig. Then I asked my brother and he said a kitten I also bought him that. My mum and dad wanted a bunny so I bought it. Last but not least I wanted a puppy and I got it. My baby sisters just played with our pets because they can’t look after a pet by themselves yet. I had $1 million left over so I bought all of our pets food beds and toys to play with. I ended up buying a Jacuzzi because I still had money left over. I had $8000 left so I bought some picture frames and a lamp for me. I bought a desk to put it on and I bought a chair with wheels so I can sit on my desk. I only had $1000 left so I bought some food and gave it to some homeless people. I had 50 dollars left and I decided to use it on our dinner so I bought us dinner.

 That was the best day of my life. My family and our pets were happy to. Even My baby sisters were happy and there not always happy. I was glad to see how happy my family were but most of all I got to spend even more time with them. I hope you enjoyed this story!

No comments:

Post a Comment