Pages

Thursday 11 July 2019

Write like a year 6 (part 3)

  

One day I was walking down the beach and I saw a castle sitting deep in the water. The castle had a old faded tan color. The castle made a sound and I thought it was about to fall on me, but instead it opened a pathway into the castle. I walked in not aware of how old it was. I stepped out for a moment to admire the ancient look of the castle.

As i looked closely I saw the windows that looked like it was carved into the castle, I don't think you could see through them. I looked inside noticing it was a 3 story castle. I walked up to the second floor and I saw the bedrooms and looking down across the hall, I saw the stairs leading to the top of the castle. I got to the top and I felt the breeze creeping inside through the top of the castle roof, so I walked further up and I noticed I could stand on the roof. It felt so cool standing on the flat roof. But just then I had to go home so I walked home and told my mum about it all. She was so surprised so she looked at the castle and took a sample.She then took it back home and she noticed something weird. But she didn’t tell me. I was to scared to look so I just walked away. Then she called me back and I was shaking!

To Be Continued


_________________________________________________________________
Task Description: Mr Goodwin has asked us to participate in a writing task that includes us to write like an year 6. To successfully complete this task we will need to make sure the structure of each paragraphs story's are good and our punctuation is right. We also needed some simple and complex sentences.

1 comment: