Pages

Friday 21 July 2017

what i learnt in winter learning journey

Well I learnt a lot of new things like
  • Laura Dekker
  • Possums
  • Hector's Dolphins
  • Whale Rider
  • Farewell Spit
  • Otago Rail trail
  • And lots more!
My favourite part about this trip was learning about my beautiful country. I now know more about NZ. Other than that I enjoyed the activities. Hopefully when I go back to school I am a little smarter.
I'll also like to thank those who commented on my blog and to Rachel for organising this.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Evangeline,

    I am so happy to read that you learned a lot during the Winter Learning Journey programme. That is wonderful news! I made the programme hoping that you would enjoy the journey and learn some new things along the way. I am positive that you will return to school ready to learn, motivated to do your best and ready for a great term!

    I'll see you at school next Friday. I will be coming to the morning assembly to hand out the prize packs and certificates.

    See you then!!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete