Pages

Thursday 20 July 2017

stuck in the forest


One day I and my group got out of the van that we normally go in and followed Curious Kiwi. He was taking us on a short walk through the park. As we started walking, we notice a really cool looking tree on the side of the trail and we stopped to take a closer look. When we turned back, and Curious Kiwi was nowhere to be found. we were all alone in the middle of a strange forest.I got very scared but then my friend had an idea it was to ring one of our parents but as soon as we took our phones out of our pocket we all had no signle!. We tried to find someone but no one could help us.then suddenly we saw them on the other side of the path way then we yelled WAIT, WAIT, WAIT then they came back and got us then we all got in the van and got home safely.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Evangeline,

    I am so happy to read that you managed to find your group again after becoming separated. I hope that you have never had to experience this (getting lost) in real life. When I was younger our family used to go on camping trips and my dad would give my sister (Leigh) and I a talk before every trip about what to do in case we got lost. I used to think that he was a bit 'over the top' but once I became a mom I totally understood and I now give Aronui exactly the same talk before he go walking through the bush!

    I hope that you have had a safe and enjoyable holiday break :)

    See you at Pt England early in Term 3 when I come into hand out the certificates and prizes!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete