Pages

Thursday 21 June 2018

Animation Writing

This term we have been learning about the forces of flight. I have been animating a tennis ball that is using the four forces: Lift, thrust, drag and gravity/weight.  In my animation a tennis ball is flying past lots of things. The tennis ball is staying up in the air because the lift is more than the weight/gravity. It is going forward and staying like that because the thrust is more than the drag. Thrust makes things go faster and go forward. Lift helps the object stay up in the air,. Drag makes sure thing don't go to fast it also makes things go slower and gravity/weight causes things to stay down at earth. It also makes sure that the object doesn’t go to high in the sky. In the first part of my animation there and two sisters playing a game of tennis. There names are Jane and Eva. When Jane hits the ball again Eva couldn’t get it so it went flying past all of my backgrounds. I had lots of backgrounds I hope you enjoyed my animation thanks for watching my animation feel free to leave a positive comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment