Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Enchanted Forest

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/68/England_-_English_Summer_Forest_%287183018142%29.jpg
Tree Trunks
The tree trunks were so tall it looked like a tower. The tree trunks were so thick and pointed it hurt just to touch it. I liked the tree trunks because it looked very unique and as I walked down the forest the tree trunks got thinner.
Leaves
The leaves were so pretty because each color was different. The leaves were very crinkled bust again as I walked down the forest each leave was getting smoother and smoother. For a Moment I thought the forest was enchanted.

Grass
The grass was so bright and it matched to leaves. It was colorful and it was amazing to see how many vibrant colors grass can be. The grass looked so beautiful that I just wanted to lay in it, SO I DID!!!!. It was so fun and it made me feel colorful.

Imagination

The sky was so beautiful it was matching the enchanted forest. I loved everything there but sadly i had to go home. When I got there I had taken a photo of the forest but when I looked at it the forest was plane old run down and rusty I had know idea why it looked like that so I went back and realized  it was just my imagination.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eva

    Love your post I like how it's detailed and appealing for your audience too read. I also enjoyed the fact that you wrote about different parts of the enchanted forest.

    My favourite part was your imagination and how it was very detailed. I could literally picture it in my head clearly.

    You should definetly do a part 2. Keep up the great work!

    Zaeeda

    ReplyDelete