Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Animation script

Welcome to my animation this term we are learning about move ya body and we had to pick a sport to animate and I picked soccer because I thought it will be fun. The game soccer is a type of game where you can not use your hand unless you are the goalkeeper so the goal is to kick the ball hard enough to make it into the goal and the goalkeeper tries to block it from going in and he/she can use their hands or legs My animation will ensure you that if you just keep moving ya body your body will be happy and so will you, and if you do other activities you can be more active because you and your body are happy. The end thank you for watching I hope you enjoyed my animation I worked very hard on it and I hope you will try soccer it will keep you healthy and happy please leave a positive comment bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment