Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

Recount Scared or surprised

On Tuesday, My parents, siblings and I, went Swimming because we wanted to make up for the holidays. I was getting a bit scared but at the same time I was getting excited.

I was so scared because I realized that my aunt took me and my cousins there once. I remembered that I slipped and hit my head on the firm ground, it hurt so badly. We had to go home and I had to rest on the couch. It was so bad but everyone else had a great time.

But even with all I went through at that time It didn’t stop me from being excited to go swimming and although I was scared I was happy to go with my family. When we got there I was getting less scared because I knew I just had to be careful.

The first thing we did was we had to get our wristbands so we could go into the pools then after that we went straight in. I was so excited but scared at the same time.

The first thing my mum said was to put our bags in the cupboard. Me and my sisters did that as quick as we could. Then we had to go rinse off. I took a while because the showers were cold. After that we could finally go into the pool. The pool was a little cold but I got used to it.

The first thing I did when I got into the pool was swim around for a bit then I got out and went on the slide I loved the slide it was so fun to go down I went on several times then I went in the spa pool because I was getting a bit cold.

I kept switching between the slide, spa and the pool. Overall I was mostly on the slide because that was the most fun. I had a great time at swimming. but the fun wasn’t over. after we went swimming we went to Sam Woo's, Sam Woo's is a restaurant we always used to go there.

My mum ordered way to much food, She order 50 dollars worth of food but it was fine because we could take some food home. All the food there was so delicious and I ate lots but there was still so much left so we took it home. I had so much fun it was the best day ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment