Pages

Friday 13 July 2018

My holiday

I and my sister went to my grandad's house it was very fun the first thing we did was had breakfast then we went to church. At the end of the church we played a game it was very fun. After that, we went home and did lots of fun things. After all of the fun things we did, we had to go to sleep. The next day we went swimming it was so fun we were there for 3 hours then we had some lunch and then we had to go home. When we got back we got to play on our devices for a very long time then our grandad said that we had to go and eat dinner it was so yummy. Then we went to sleep again. In the morning we slept in and we just played around until we did arts and crafts I made a dog out of playdough it was hard but I got it done. then the rest of the days we went swimming and it was really fun but the last we were there we watched 2 movies which were the Emoji movie and Enchanted. I love going to my grandad's house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment