Pages

Friday 6 December 2019

Last post at school this year

Dear blog readers,
This is my last post for this year because it is the last day at school with our Chromebooks before we go on Christmas holidays.

Thank you for reading my blog post this year. In this blog post, I will be telling you about some of my highlight of this year.

My first highlight this year is when we went to Camp Bentzon because of all the activities we got to do. We had a lot of opportunities, some were very challenging well others were quite easy.

My second highlight is when our year 6 Extension group got the chance to make UV sensors. it was very fun and we also learnt a lot from making it.

My final highlight is being able to be one of the first people to talk to visitors as I am an ambassador. Its a really great opportunity to be an ambassador as they are a big part of the  school and we get to go to different universities.


No comments:

Post a Comment