Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Summer learning journey: Day 3

Bonus points


Eva: What is your favourite thing to do in summer? 
Jahzara Pakalani: To go to the beach

My sister is so fun to play with and she is so helpful with everything.
Image result for the beach

Eva: Whats your favourite thing to do in summer?
Ajani Pakalani: Play on my playstation.

My brother is so cool he will make sure everyone gets something and when they do he shares it out equally.
Image result for playstation 4

Eva: What do you like to do in summer?
Peni Kiole: I like to go swimming at the pools.

My cousin is so entertaining she will always make me laugh I love everyone in my family.
Image result for pools

















1 comment:

  1. Hey there Evangeline, what a great post you have made. It is so interesting reading about your wonderful family and all of their special qualities. It is sounds as though they are very caring and you all look after one another.
    You are very lucky!

    I can't wait to read more of your posts. Keep up the great work.

    Billy

    ReplyDelete